Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Garbage Day!

Photo of the Week: Garbage day Nicaraguan style! And I would like to note that my Nicaraguan friends who saw me taking these pictures laughed out loud at me and thought I was crazy for wanting to take pictures of the garbage truck. So please, dear readers, appreciate this pictures for all they're worth:

Dumping the garbage from the sack onto the "truck"

Yup, that's a tractor.

I was trying to get a picture of this guy throwing the sack to the other guy, but I was too quick.


1 comment:

  1. It looks like they collected a lot of garbage that day! I think it’s great that they are keeping proactive and faithful to maintaining the cleanliness of their surroundings. That is one of the best ways to keep the community clean and beautiful. And it helps foster better relationships too!

    ReplyDelete